Add a signature in Zoho Mail
Signatures are generally important in business emails. They render professionalism and also lets the recipients know about your organization, your position and so on. Nowadays, email signatures also include links to other social media pages of your organization and help you stay in touch with your clients and customers outside email. You can add your Job Title, Organization Details, Contact Details, and insert your corporate logo as an image in your Signature.
Zoho Mail also supports having multiple signatures and customizes them according to the email address/alias used.
To Create & Add Signatures
- Click the Settings icon in the top right.
- Under Personalize, select Signatures.
- Click +Add a new Signature.
- A new window appears, enter a Name for the new signature.
- Enter the details of the Signature and format it to suit your preference.
- You can add images (company logos) to your signature and add links to them if required. Go here for instructions.
- Click Save.
- You need to link your Signature with a From address for it to appear automatically when you compose an email.
- Click the + icon in the Signature. This shows all the From addresses associated with your account. Select the email addresses for which you want this signature to appear.
- Repeat the steps with different titles to add multiple Signatures.
You can also manually edit the signature during email compose. The edited Signature will replace your current signature only in that email.